Curious to know Why North Bangalore is the best place to invest in 2020?
As we all know Bangalore has been the No.1 Spot for Real Estate in that North Bangalore is the best place to invest with assured ROI and IT Parks, Manufacturing hubs, SEZ’s across the City being the important factors for a Real Estate growth in Bangalore.
North Bangalore being the hot spot for Long Term Investment from 2008.
If you are looking for long term investment in North Bangalore, do not miss the action below.
Investment Hubs like:
- KIADB Park
- IT Investment Region (is proposed to come near Kempagowda International Airport.)
- Devanahalli Business Park
- Hardware Park
- Shell Park
- Bagalur Finance City
- International Convention Centre
- Bellary Road
- Disneyland Theme Park
- Nano Park
These are the upcoming projects announced by Govt of Karnataka in North Bangalore region.
Why North Bangalore is the new hot spot ?
Bangalore has witnessed new reformation in the North Bangalore region which makes it the hot spot . This region has been the focus of attention ever since the operation of the Kempegowda International Airport in the year 2008.
This being the fastest growing region in the city and is becoming the next residential and commercial destination.
In recent studies we have seen a spike in investment in this region due to various factors like Airport, Availability of Space, Upcoming Tech Parks, Improved Connectivity and Real Estate Development.
“Don’t wait to buy real estate, Buy Real Estate and Wait!!!”
– Robert G Allen
Key Factors to consider North Bangalore for Investment:
- Just 5 Kms distance to Kempegowda International Airport via NH7.
- The new satellite ring road will connect the city with Doddaballapur road.
- A Multibillion-Dollar Devanahalli Business Park initiated by State Government
- 12,000-acre BIAL IT Investment Region (ITIR) and is expected to be the largest IT region in India housing
- Shell and IFCI campuses will be completed soon.
- 950-acre Bangalore Aerospace Park including 250-acre special economic zone
Employment hub nearby:
- Infosys Technologies has acquired 10 acres of land in the Devanahalli area.
Social Infrastructure nearby:
Popular hospitals like Columbia Asia, Malls like Phoenix Market City. Upcoming Hotel projects include Oberoi at BIA and Taj Airport Hotel and Holiday Inn at Devanahalli.
Arrival of the International Airport in the vicinity has flourished North Bangalore in the last decade and is bound to develop more in the coming days, thus making it a fantastic investment destination & Most Promising Investment Destination in Bangalore
“OUR CONSULTATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE “
Yes, you have read it correct.